I’m working alongside a business that is a market leader in their industry, they are looking for an Interim Finance Business Partner to strengthen their finance function whilst they are moving through an exciting time of change.
A successful candidate will be working alongside the head of commercial finance to support them by analysing complex data and advise with decision making
Ideally, you will –
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or working towards your qualification
- Confident communication skills to support you in providing financial support and building strong client relationships with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Previous experience working on projects whilst being influential in strategic decision making across the wider business.
- Have great organisation skills and the ability to maintain an excellent eye for detail whilst multitasking.
In return, you will –
- Join a growing, commercially-focussed, successful and fast-paced organisation that will provide genuine experience to develop your career and skill-set.
- Enjoy a good level of autonomy in your role, where you are being encouraged to initiate projects to help improve process and procedures in your area.
- Be immersed into an award winning company with a modern workspace to enjoy when you are not working remotely.
- Have good attention to detail with the ability to analyse trends and patterns for large amounts of sales & performance data in a timely manner.
If you are looking for a new, exciting role within accounts then this position presents a great opportunity to not only grow within a company but gain valuable skills along the way. This role is available immediately, please apply now to avoid disappointment.