I’m currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to joina well established retail businesses based in he outskirts of Gloucester on an interim basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to showcase their commercial acumen by providing insight and challenging the retail team, empowering them to drive development and adding value to the company.
You’d be involved in a number of high profile projects to implement and develop financial analysis on KPI’s as well as be responsible for reviewing and challenging robust financial models and presentation to senior management across the business to aid decision making.
Ideally you will –
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with considerable post-qualified experience gained in a senior financial planning & analysis role.
- Demonstrate instances in which you have presented to non-financial stakeholders utilising Microsoft PowerPoint
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to provide influential insight to financial and non-financial people, whilst building strong work relationships throughout the company.
- Have worked in a similar role that matches this fast paced environment, in which you have demonstrated organisational skills to effectively balance multiple priorities at once.
In return, you will –
- Join a growing, commercially-focussed, successful and fast-paced organisation that will provide genuine experience to develop your career and skill-set.
- Enjoy autonomy in your role, where you are being encouraged to initiate projects to help improve processes and procedures in your area.
- Gain direct commercial and operational exposure in a varied, exciting and important role.
- Have the opportunity take on a permanent post within the business after 6 months.
This is a great position for an ambitious experienced accountant to gain operational exposure in a large, successful and forward-thinking international business, this role is available immediately please apply now to avoid disappointment.