I am currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join a leading retail business based near the centre of Birmingham. Due to a large amount of recent investment, the company has big plans for the future. To achieve some of these long-term goals a new, pivotal position has been created for an experienced qualified Accountant to come on board.
The role has key interaction with senior stake holders and overall responsibility to assist the Commercial Financial Controller in driving business performance forward during this time of expansion.
Ideally you will;
- Be ACCA or CIMA qualified with team leadership experience, ideally having a retail background however applicants without retail experience will still be considered
- Be able to monitor and complete reporting on a weekly basis to ensure all data is compiled correctly in a less complex format for senior stakeholders
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and liaise with non-finance and finance individuals in a role focused around business partnering
- Be able to think quickly on your feet ensuring that the operations team are making the right decisions from information you report on a monthly basis
In return you will;
- Have the ability to adapt your job role to account for multiple tasks that may be required of you
- Have the opportunity to create and speak about reports, presenting to senior staff within monthly management meetings, comment on how costs can be cut for individual stores
- Receive an opportunity to further develop your skills and be rewarded for your successes throughout the year
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your commercial business acumen in terms of increasing margins profitability, and influencing operational decisions and strategy
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant who wants to venture in a new challenge, in a growing organisation. If you possess the right experience and skill set for this position, please apply.