A global services business requires a Senior Finance Business Partner to support the planning of the pricing strategy for some key business units in the UK.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Director in a senior role for the business you will bring expertise and efficiency to the pricing of new and existing products / services. This will require a thorough understanding of finance (i.e. a qualified accountant), top-notch financial modelling ability as well as first-rate communication skills. You will need to effectively partner senior level people across many different departments in a large and fast-paced business – which will require real energy, influence, impact, confidence and intelligence. You will also need to be adept at running multiple project simultaneously.
In order to completely understand the cost base of the business, and therefore ultimately provide a sound pricing strategy you will need a mixture of technical skills and people skills. Not to mention lots of drive, ambition and initiative.
Genuinely excellent career prospects await those who achieve success in this role. They are a very large business who have a culture of developing talent and promoting from within.
Ideally, you will:
- Be fully qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with considerable post-qualified experience gained in financial planning & analysis
- Have multiple examples of producing financial models from scratch, and adjusting existing models as per business needs
- Have proven influencing skills to help improve relationships across many departments of a large business, as well as being able to explain complex ideas and strategy in relatable terms to senior non-finance people
- Be a driven, talented and assertive communicator with the ability to credibly contribute at an exec/board level within a large business
In return, you will:
- A unique opportunity to be heavily involved in the strategic and commercial operations of a an entire division for this global group
- Enjoy great opportunities to develop and progress your career towards Exec level in a large, progressive business
- Receive excellent benefits and a market-leading salary
This is an ideal opportunity for an assured senior finance professional to enjoy a great opportunity of having a meaningful and significant influence on the commercial success and profitability of an entire division – with genuine opportunities to progress within the group following notable success in this role.