A large services business is looking to appoint an assured Finance Business Partner to strategically support operations of a large division of the UK operation, based primarily from its central finance function in Warwick.
Working closely with senior management and directly supporting the Director of your business area in a high profile role, you will provide accurate, meaningful and insightful information (to include sales & margin analysis, detailed business analysis and management information, forecasting and commentary, budget management, etc.) to adequately support and facilitate operational decision-making at a strategic level for this complex and fast-paced business.
The successful applicant will be heavily involved with senior management across multiple departments, and will be viewed as a crucial member of the team that will help deliver a value-adding and commercially focused support to the operational staff in the relevant area.
What is required
- Be Newly Qualified by ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Have experience of providing financial support of a commercial nature to non-finance people, with proven experience of provision of insightful and detailed finance analysis
- Be able to demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add direct value to your business area through cost-saving initiatives, general business / reporting improvements and informing strategic business decisions
- Possess strong excel skills allowing for quick and efficient interpretation of complex data sets
You will receive
- Work in a senior capacity for very large international business, enjoying complete autonomy in your role – organising your own workload and generating / leading your own projects
- Be encouraged to exercise your commercial business acumen in terms of helping to increase margins and profitability of your business area
- Enjoy genuine opportunities to advance and progress your career in a successful, growing and highly commercial business
This operationally-focused senior finance role is a great position for a talented, commercial part qualified accountant to test their business and value-adding skills in an environment that will reward this type of success with clear progression opportunities.