We are partnering with a high growth logistics business based in Bimingham City Centre who are looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner to work closely with the Financial Controller as the business tackles a phenomenal growth plan.
This is an extremely collaborative position as you work with senior budget holders ensuring they understand their financial position. The strong relationships that you build will assist you in influencing and challenging your stake holders and implement important business change.
You will also provide analysis and models for the sales team (and wider commercial team) to help inform more profitable / successful sales activity. Analysing complex sets of data and quickly identifying patterns is key to the success of this role, allowing you to give intelligent and accurate information on which strategies prove successful, and why.
What is required
- Be Newly Qualified by ACA/ACCA/CIMA. Our client will also be accepting applications from those who are qualified by experience.
- Have experience working within a high growth SME. It is essential that you are comfortable covering a varied role
- Be a strong communicator. You will need to interpret and translate complex financial data to the wider business as you work closely with operations, sales and marketing.
- Be an ambitious and tenacious individual!
What you will receive
- As this, already growing, business expands it will present further opportunity for future development and promotion.
- Enjoy a fulfilling role, this role will see you act as a finance representative across the business.
- This role will be far from boring, you will be a pioneer of change as the business grows, adapts and improves!
This Finance Business Partner role is a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming candidate who is ready to make their mark in a commercial role!