We are working with a growing PLC who are looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner to their busy group function.
This Finance Business Partner role will strategically support operations of a large division of its UK operation, based primarily from its central finance function.
This is a varied and well-rounded role that will see your fully embed yourself within the business.
You will work very closely with the UK IT Director as they navigate multiple, complex software contracts. You will also business partner with the Group CIO as you develop a suite of new reporting in this area to enable close monitoring of costs, risks and opportunity. You will provide accurate, meaningful and insightful financial analysis (to include sales & margin analysis, detailed business analysis and management information, forecasting and commentary, budget management, etc.)
The successful applicant will be heavily involved in strategy and performance across multiple departments, working directly with stakeholders to help deliver value-adding and commercially focussed support designed to improve margin.
What is required
- Be a fully qualified accountant by ACA/ACCA/CIMA. Ideally with at least 1 year PQE in an industry role.
- Have experience liaising with C-suite individuals and the confidence to present in front of Senior Stakeholders.
- Have experience working within a Finance Business Partner role, preferably within a large organisation.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a strong sense of initiative and drive balancing a varied workload.
What you will receive
- Work for a rapidly expanding PLC that has recently experienced exciting change. This change
- As this is a newly created role you will have opportunity to mould this role to your preferences and really put your stamp on it!
- This is a competitive salary but is also complimented by fantastic additional company benefits.
- Work for a house hold name that will open doors for future growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Finance Business Partner to join growing PLC.