A large services business is looking to appoint an assured Finance Business Partner to strategically support operations of a large division of the UK operation, based primarily from its central finance function in south Birmingham.
Working closely with senior management and directly supporting the Director of your business area in a high profile role, you will provide accurate, meaningful and insightful information (to include sales & margin analysis, detailed business analysis and management information, forecasting and commentary, budget management, etc.) to adequately support and facilitate operational decision-making at a strategic level for this complex and fast-paced business.
The successful applicant will be heavily involved with senior management across multiple departments, and will be viewed as a crucial member of the team that will help deliver a value-adding and commercially focused support to the operational staff in the relevant area.
What is required
- Be Newly Qualified by ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Have experience of providing financial support of a commercial nature to non-finance people, with proven experience of provision of insightful and detailed finance analysis
- Be able to demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add direct value to your business area through cost-saving initiatives, general business / reporting improvements and informing strategic business decisions
- Possess strong excel skills allowing for quick and efficient interpretation of complex data sets
You will receive
- Work in a senior capacity for very large international business, enjoying complete autonomy in your role – organising your own workload and generating / leading your own projects
- Be encouraged to exercise your commercial business acumen in terms of helping to increase margins and profitability of your business area
- Enjoy genuine opportunities to advance and progress your career in a successful, growing and highly commercial business
This operationally-focused senior finance role is a great position for a talented, commercial part qualified accountant to test their business and value-adding skills in an environment that will reward this type of success with clear progression opportunities.