Our client, a globally recognised finance corporation, is searching for a Finance Business Partner to join their successful team. This role is based in the heart of Birmingham city centre and is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and bubbly Finance Business Partner to develop their current skill set.
The desired individual should have extensive experience in working with budgeting and forecasting, accruals and prepayments, and with putting together management reports. The ideal candidate should also be driven and ambitious due to the fantastic progression opportunities available to you in this Finance Business Partner role.
- You must be strong on Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) and be confident with deconstructing large data sets.
- You should be a confident individual who is used to communicating with various different stakeholders on a daily basis (financial and non-financial).
- You should be a part qualified accountant and actively working your way through your ACCA/CIMA qualifications.
- In this Finance Business Partner role you will be required to manage a small team, so prior experience of this is desired.
What you will receive
- The option of study support, if you require it, to assist you with the completion of your ACCA/CIMA studies.
- The flexibility of hybrid working, where you are able to work from the comfort of your own home twice a week.
- You will gain valuable exposure within a within a fast-paced and highly successful business.
- Amazing progression opportunities to reward your hard work, following the completion of your accounting qualifications
This Finance Business Partner role is a brilliant opportunity for a driven and progressive individual who wants to take the next step in their career. If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please get in contact.