We are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a thriving manufacturing business based in Birmingham.
The purpose of this role is to work with the supported business leadership team, under the direction of the Finance Director, to deliver professional finance and accounting advice. You will also provide proactive, value add finance support to the business leaders across the function/route.
As a confident Finance Business Partner you will lead and provide financial advice and guidance to senior budget holders in understanding the impact of the period results and forecasts against budges so they can understand their business better. Your experience with previously engaging and influencing senior stakeholders will ensure that you support heads of departments make well informed decisions that will improve business.
You will take the lead on the budgeting and forecasting process identifying and proactively managing commercial risks. This is a very social role that will see you get out and about across the business. There fore it is vital that you enjoy working with people and as a part of a team!
What is Required
- Be Qualified by ACA/ACCA/CIMA. Our client encourages those who are newly qualified to apply as this is fantastic opportunity to showcase their skillset.
- Understanding of project management principles and experience of managing complex projects
- Expert knowledge and experience of creating and maintaining accounts and annual budget
- Ability to interpret technical accounting regulations into everyday language
- Demonstrable effective influencing skills at a senior level
What you will receive
- Enjoy a varied, hands-on and progressive role in an exciting, very successful and high-growth business;
- Enjoy great long-term career prospects in this listed business, acquiring relevant experience to equip you for senior roles in the future;
- Have a varied role, exposing you to financial accounts, financial analysis, and management accounts and getting out and about into the business dealing with non-finance people / budget holders;
If you are a talented Finance Business Partner we would love to hear from you!