We are working with a leading automotive business based in Solihull who are looking to appoint a skilled Finance Business Partner to join their thriving business.
In this varied role you will work closely with department heads to identify commercial opportunity, providing insight to financial information, developing strategic planning and challenging commercial decisions. As the Finance Business Partner you will support the Senior Management Team in preparation of the annual UK business plan, with a real opportunity to influence strategic decision making and make a genuine impact on performance.
What is required
- Be qualified by ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Have experience working within a busy Finance Business Partner role. Experience within the automotive/ manufacturing space would be highly advantageous.
- Be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness, providing sound strategic advice based on in depth analysis of large volumes of financial information
- Be confident in your ability to provide challenge and to influence at the most senior level of a large SME business.
What you will receive
- Enjoy a busy role in a thriving and well-established business. The opportunity to impact commercial performance of a strong product portfolio, working in partnership with the leading household names
- Join a great community of like-minded, hard-working, qualified individuals.
- Have access to excellent additional benefits such as competitive pension, company discounts etc.
- The opportunity to work in partnership with the Sales and Marketing Directors, understanding key drivers of the business and proving insight to performance
- The career opportunities that are only available within an international business of this scale, the development path is flexible dependent on how you want to move forward
The position will suit an outgoing and confident commercially-minded finance professional who will identify opportunities to improve processes and enjoys building long term relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.