My client, a financial services business in Birmingham city centre is looking to bring a Finance Business Partner into their motivated, client finance team. Working closely in a team of six others, you will be compiling bespoke reporting for a small range of clients, and partnering externally with their managers and stakeholders to provide a first in class service to consolidate financial data.
Day to day the successful applicant will find themselves in a diverse role with a host of adaptable deliverables. You will be building watertight relationships with clients in order to run a smooth process, of attaining, analysing and consolidating the monthly management pack, and feeding back to ensure their accounts are crystal clear.
- This role requires a confident communicator, with at least a year of experience working with non-financial stakeholders.
- You will ideally be a part qualified finance professional, dedicated to completing your studies and growing within the business.
- Technically, you will be strong and have no issues compiling a month end pack, and analysing variance.
- Be an adaptable and approachable individual that enjoys working as part of a team to achieve a wider goal.
What you will receive
- You will receive study support, to continue striving towards your professional qualifications.
- Have access to progression within the role and the business, able to take various steps towards your future growth.
- Work from an outstanding location in Birmingham centre three days a week, and take two days from home.
- Develop underneath outstanding, qualified managers and amongst subject matter experts to make training in a niche environment as easy as possible.
This is a stand out opportunity for the people focused accountant, that enjoys making sense of the numbers and collaborating with various business units daily. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, please apply now to avoid missing out.