My client, a rapidly growing Property Management firm with offices all over the UK, is currently looking for a motivated Finance Business Partner to join their Birmingham based office, to assist with an increase in reporting demand from their largest client. This is truly a people focused business, and is a great opportunity for a candidate with Property experience to work with a sustainable, industry leader, or a great first move for someone with great people skills and an interest in the sector.
The successful candidate will get a wide breadth of exposure working with a client’s portfolio in a team of like minded professionals, with the goal of creating seamless relationships and reporting. You will be partnering with external stakeholders to provide analysis and commentary on accounts, from trial balance and journals and managing their accounts by monitoring cash positions, working with budget holders to ensure smooth cash flow, as well as creating P&Ls and balance sheets.
- You will be a natural communicator that takes pleasure in building rapport and providing a 1st in class service.
- Ideally you will have worked in a client focused role before, and have an understanding of client monies.
- You will have experience at month end creating the management account packs, as all clients require bespoke reporting.
- You’ll be looking for a fulfilling role for the long term that you can qualify within and pursue continual development.
What you will receive
- A myriad of work perks including holiday buy and sell, study support and a yearly bonus to name a couple.
- Work the same hybrid split as everybody else, with three days in the new beautiful Birmingham centre office.
- Excellent exposure in a leading business, surrounded by industry professionals that will teach and train.
- Work as part of a connected team, and enjoy access to events, pop ups and team building activities should you want to.
This opportunity is an excellent way to get your foot in the door of a long standing property powerhouse, gain incredible interpersonal and accounts experience in tandem, and qualify in a business that will put you first. Please apply now to avoid missing out.