Mitchell Adam are delighted to be recruiting for our huge and rapidly growing FMCG client based in north Birmingham. Due to team growth, this outstanding PLC is looking for a Finance Business Partner to take the reins in the Commercial team, dig into granular data and feedback to the wider team on their analysis. This role will give the successful candidate further exposure in data analysis, business partnering and elements of Financial Planning and Analysis.
Day to day, the successful candidate will be conducting in depth sales and margin analysis on product categories and individual sku. You will be critically identifying the reason for any variance between month-to-month sales, difference by region, store and even shelf location to understand consumer psychology. After coming to conclusions on your findings, you will be producing the forecasts and budgets for the wider team before tying together the less intensive month end pack.
Ideally, you will;
- Have demonstrated experience business partnering with non-financial stakeholders in a current role.
- Have confidence in your Excel proficiency, as you will be using power pivots to extrapolate data from large sets.
- Have had experience from a retail, wholesale or distribution environment where you are dealing with stock.
- Be looking to take on lots of responsibility, as you will be a pivotal team member between operations, dispatch and product teams.
In return, you will;
- Be involved in a rewarding role, where you will be able to progress on-wards in the business, in circa 18 months if wanted.
- Have access to study support in the role to continue your ACCA/CIMA qualification with the business.
- Have a flexible work from home schedule, opting for 2 or 3 days in the office after you are trained.
- Get outstanding commercial experience working within this rapidly growing business, under qualified management.
This role is an outstanding option for the Business Partner looking to have more of an analytical aspect to their role, and drive impact and change using their own analytics. As this role is highly progressive, it is not likely to be available long, please apply now to avoid missing out.