A well-recognised and fast growing business that Mitchell Adam have been working with for years has had a Finance Assistant job opportunity become available, this will be a 6-12 month fixed term contract. This role will be supporting the wider business but mostly it will be working within the payroll department. This role position will be supporting with start to finish payroll such as processing contract worker timesheet, set up new employees, calculating national insurance and pensions as well as resolving finance related payroll queries.
This opportunity is really exciting as although the role is within the payroll team, they are not looking for someone who has worked within payroll before, anyone who has had exposure would be preferred but we are open to the idea of training someone within payroll for this role. With this role being a contract role we are looking for people who are either immediately available or on a short notice period. In addition, due to the query resolution aspect of this role we are also looking for someone who is a strong communicator with excellent customer service experience.
- Prior experience within payroll, this is not essential but would be ideal.
- Strong level of MS Excel
- Be an exceptional communicator, who has strong customer service skills.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period.
What you will receive
- A great training opportunity for you to learn a whole new skill-set within payroll.
- A supportive and personable team environment with team approach towards tasks – everyone chips in to help!
- Exciting growth within the business, meaning there is a very strong chance this role can convert to permanent in the time you are contracting.
- Free on-site parking and a hybrid working structure.
If you are immediately available or on a short notice and looking for a new challenge then this role could be for you. If payroll is something you are interested in then please submit your CV now!