As the Finance Assistant working for our client based in the West Midlands, you will be working closely with the Finance Manager on a four-day working week schedule, and you can enjoy a long weekend.
To be successful in this role, you will need demonstrate previous experience in a similar role where you have managed both accounts payable, accounts receivable. It would be advantageous you had an understanding of prepayments and accruals but is not essential. A key focus will be developing of finance processes as well as maintaining relationships with the wider team. The successful candidate will therefore take pride in maintaining accuracy and efficiency in their work and possess strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate comfort with working to tight deadlines and flexibility in being able to respond effectively to ad-hoc duties
- Possess the confidence and initiative to work in a fast- paced environment with tight deadlines and be trusted to be responsible for a number of duties
- Have experience within similar role and have the ability to demonstrate a high level of comfort in using accounting systems
- Proficient in Excel and other MS products with a high level of attention to detail that will assist you in generating accurate analysis
In return, you will:
- Be welcomed into a close-knit finance team operating in a company who pride themselves for being known for work life balance and a great culture
- Work alongside like-minded experienced individuals that will allow you to showcase your skillset and challenge yourself
- Enjoy impressive company benefits that include finishing on a Thursday and enjoying a long weekend
- Assume great responsibility that will allow you to contribute to vital decisions within the finance department
If this Finance Assistant role interests you and you’re looking to four days instead of five, then please apply now!