We are currently working with a successful manufacturing business based in the Birmingham area. They are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant looking to add value to a well-established, forward- thinking company.
As the Finance Assistant, you will need to demonstrate experience working previously in a similar position, a key focus will be on dealing with supplier queries, maintain the general ledger and processing a high volume of invoices. You will be an integral part of the team as the company goes from strength to strength and gain exposure with month end journals including accruals and prepayments.
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment, with a strong eye for detail and advanced knowledge in Excel
- Be studying AAT with the intention and ambition to complete your studies in the near future / previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels including with individuals across the team and wider business
- Incredibly organised and well-structured insuring you are able to introduce processes that prepare the finance team for the next stage of growth
In return, you will:
- Enjoy a four day week (Monday – Thursday) and work alongside knowledgeable and experienced colleagues
- Be part of a company that will value your professional and personal development, whilst encouraging you to bring fresh ideas to the table and progress within a growing company
- Work in a fun, friendly, vibrant environment
- Be heavily involved in a variety of vital decisions whilst contributing to the company’s improvements and strategic direction
If you are looking to gain exposure within a fast-paced environment and lovely team, then please apply now!