We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant to join a fast growing retail company in the West Midlands. This business needs a proactive and motivated individual that wants to aim high and progress up the ladder.
The role of a Finance Assistant will see you have exceptional decision-making and will allow you to take ownership in managing specific areas of both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, as well as providing insightful financial analysis. You will essentially be taking sole responsibility of the finance department and report directly to the Finance Manager. A key focus will be on processing a high volume of invoices, preparation of variable payment runs and handle query resolution whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
- Our client will be accepting applications from excellent candidates have worked in a similar role also currently studying AAT with the intention and ambition to complete professional accounting qualifications
- Be able to work in a high pressured environment, manage several deliverables and be flexible in your approach to meet tight deadlines effectively
- Consider yourself an eager and hungry individual who is able to work effectively both individually and as part of a wider team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and possess the confidence and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
In return, you will:
- You will receive the support and encouragement to challenge yourself and receive a great study support package which can allow you to complete your qualification while working alongside qualified and experienced colleagues
- Have the opportunity to receive substantial professional development with exposure to career prospects
- Be welcomed into a close-knit finance team operating in a company who are known for their training programme
- Competitive salary and great company benefits including the option to work from home
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Finance Assistant looking to contribute in a large successful business!