Mitchell Adam are excited to announce their newly found partnership with an established UK manufacturing organisation, who are looking to add a talented Finance Assistant to their team in Solihull. Our client are seeking an immediately available Finance Assistant, ideally an individual who has over one year’s experience in an accounting role. They have recently expanded their branch in Solihull and are keen to add a new character to their vibrant branch.
You will be working for an organisation who truly cares for their staff, they focus on training their staff to an exceptional level, and reward productivity with a fantastic benefits package. This benefits package includes a free gym membership and subsidised health insurance. In this role you will be completing tasks that include aspects of both the purchase and sales ledger. Including some occasional debt recovery.
- To be immediately available or on at most a one week notice period.
- To have over one year of experience in an accounting role.
- To have excellent communication skills, as you will be interacting with internal and external stakeholders throughout your time in this role.
- To have a key eye for detail and a positive work ethic, as you will be working closely with like-minded colleagues.
You will receive
- An opportunity to increase your accounting expertise and gain some fantastic experience.
- The chance to work closely with experienced and engaging accounting professionals.
- The chance to receive a permanent offer at the end of your time in this role.
- A very fair and competitive salary.
An organisation who has expanded in recent years is looking for a talented Finance Assistant to join their team in Solihull, the successful candidate will be exposed to senior duties and their ability will increase throughout this role. This position will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.