We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant who is looking to gain great financial exposure; you will be working in a small but vibrant finance function located in Birmingham City Centre.
As the Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with the day today delivery of the financial and transactional duties. This position would suit a numerically focused individual with excellent communication skills as a key focus will be on supporting the rest of the finance team in improving and delivering efficient processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to problem-solve under pressure with a high attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel and demonstrate an understanding with analysing data and producing reports
- Be studying AAT or have previous experience working in a similar role and fast paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively, prioritise workloads and be highly motivated and able to use your own initiative
In return, you will:
- Actively develop your skill set working alongside experienced and knowledgeable team members who will push you to progress in your career development
- Enjoy continuous development for this role as well as gaining responsibilities and assisting with vital decisions
- Enjoy a varied role working with like-minded individuals in a fun, exciting and vibrant environment
- Report directly to the Finance Manager and assist with vital decisions whilst gaining exposure with stakeholder management
If you an experienced Finance Assistant looking for your next step in your career, please don’t hesitate to apply now!