We are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Assistant who is a highly skilled and detail orientated individual to join an exciting business based in Leeds.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation and utilise your knowledge and experience. As the Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for managing both accounts payable and accounts receivable whilst collaborating with other departments. Over time you will be gain responsibility with supporting senior management with the implementation of a new system.
- Previous experience as a Finance Assistant or in a similar role with a strong understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent attention to detail, and strong problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages including Ms Word, Power Point and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that will allow you to build rapport with people at all levels
What you will receive:
- Work for a reputable and growing organisation who offer a supportive and inclusive work culture that values work-life balance
- Challenging and rewarding work with opportunities for career development and work within a collaborative team environment that encourages professional growth
- Gain exposure to a wide range of finance and accounting activities and be involved with the implementation of new systems and processes
- Enjoy a competitive salary package with additional benefits including high street discounts and free gym membership
If this sounds like an exciting position for you and you’re looking for a business where you can add value to a team then please apply now!