Mitchell Adam are currently representing a world wide Services client, based regally just off Colmore Row in Birmingham. The business has been organically growing from strength to strength, sowing international seeds and expanding their core business. In this new year, we are now looking for a Finance Analyst to work as the qualified FCs right hand.
You will be joining a small facet of the much larger accounts team, working with around four others. Your primary goal will be compile the month end management accounts, from reconciling accruals, prepayments and balance sheets, through to compiling budgets and forecasts yourself and getting up close and personal with senior internal stakeholders to deliver commentary on variance.
- You will have previously put together a budgets and forecasts by yourself.
- Be a confident and articulate individual, as you will be partnering with business leaders from multiple departments.
- You must be system savvy, with a skillset on Excel you can leverage to complete tasks quicker.
- This role suits a motivated self starter, that wants to progress and climb a ladder internally.
What you will receive
- Be given a study package to assist with your final examinations in ACCA/CIMA
- Be given the opportunity to progress throughout the business as it continues to grow in size and revenue.
- Work from home at least twice a week.
- Have impact, looking after international accounts and compiling budgets up to 25m.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate with budgeting and forecasting experience to grow in a business voted best to work, with international presence. Please apply now to avoid missing out.