Mitchell Adam are excited to announce their continued collaboration with an established multinational utilities organisation. Our client is seeking to bring in a talented Finance Analyst into their team in Birmingham City Centre. This organisation has been a staple of their industry for the last few decades, and are looking to continue their expansion. They boost a fantastic working social culture, and they have a huge desire to continue breaking records for being one of the best organisations to work for in their sector. Their recently renovated offices are located in the heart of Birmingham and are a short walk away from both New Street and Snowhill stations.
This organisation provides the fantastic experience of working for a professional and established organisation, but also takes steps to ensure that each employee is provided with the training and support that would be found in an organisation with a smaller staff size. The best of both worlds approach provides a brilliant opportunity for an individual to take the step up and work for a fast-paced environment, but still receive that much needed support and experience the brilliant social working culture. As a Finance Analyst, you will be analysing data and producing reports for senior management, you will be looking through historical performances and forecasting future figures to predict where the organisation may be in the coming months and years. A generous study support package is provided for this role, as the organisation has aspirations for their employees to become chartered during their time in this position.
- To have an excellent ability on excel, this is a software which you will rely upon in this position, it is essential that you have a strong proficiency.
- To have experience analysing historical financial trends and forecasting future expectations within an organisation. This will be a key part of your role and will require some prior experience.
- Confidence and charisma, in this position you will be presenting your findings to senior management, it is important to be able to present with confidence and efficiency as to ensure management understand the financial health of the organisation.
- To have either started studying for your CIMA, ACCA or ACA, or to have a strong level of experience in this position.
You will receive
- The opportunity to work for a professional organisation, one that provides a fantastic benefits package that includes subsidised car parking and free health insurance.
- A very fair and competitive salary, one that comes with a fantastic study support package.
- The chance to work closely with senior management, this type of exposure will help you gain experience in this position and further growth in your already impressive existing ability.
- The option to go on quarterly and monthly work trips, where you can visit other cities where the organisation has offices, this could include London, Manchester and occasionally Paris and New York.
An established organisation in the utilities organisation are seeking to add a talented Finance Analyst into their team in Birmingham City Centre, they are looking for a candidate who has experience working in this position. If you are seeking a new challenge and want to work for an organisation that will provide you with an experience that is hard to find elsewhere, then this is the opportunity for you.