Mitchell Adam is excited to announce their new collaboration with a household name UK high-street retail chain. This organisation has been a stable of British high-streets for over three decades, and continues to be a front runner in their industry moving into the new year. Our client is seeking a talented and experienced Finance Analyst to join their vibrant and newly renovated offices in the heart of Birmingham City Centre. Their offices are a short walk from Birmingham New Street and Snowhill stations, and due to free on-site parking allows it to be easily accessible from those across the city and surrounding areas.
Our client has become a household name due to their prominence and presence in their sector. They have vamped up their expansion plans and are keen to add an individual with promising financial analysis experience into their team. The organisation provides a fantastic study support package for those who are seeking to complete either their ACCA or CIMA, they are looking ideally for an individual who has already started to complete some of their examinations, but would be equally open for an individual who has gained a suitable amount of experience. Once the successful Finance Analyst has passed their probationary period, there is an open to work in a hybrid style. The role will include tasks and responsibilities such as constructing financial models to understand and predict where the business may be in the upcoming future, and to compare previous forecasting to the actual resulting figures. Predictions will be presented to senior management and directors and will need to be explained in great detail.
- To have at least one year of experience in a Financial Analysis role, completing forecasting and presenting key figures to senior management.
- To be confident and detail oriented, forecasting requires a crucial eye for detail which will ensure predictions will be as accurate as possible.
- To be charismatic and professional, when presenting data to senior management and directors, it will be essential for the successful candidate to have a high level of communication skills in order to convey findings in an effective manner.
- To be either studying towards an accounting qualification such as ACCA or CIMA, or to have relevant experience for this position.
You will receive
- A very fair and competitive salary, one that comes with a generous study support package.
- The option to work in a hybrid style once you have passed your probationary period.
- Exposure to senior management and directors, an opportunity that could arise in quicker than expected progression if work is completed to an exceptional standard.
- The opportunity to work for an established and recognised organisation, one that would look fantastic on your CV.
An established organisation in the retail sector is seeking to add a talented and experienced Finance Analyst into their team in Birmingham City Centre. This role will provide the successful candidate with opportunities to make real-world impacts on the organisation, as they will take your recommendations and findings into account when making financial decisions.