Mitchell Adam are on the lookout for a sparky Finance Analyst to join a distribution business in the Coventry area. The successful individual will be a part of a dynamic and highly successful team who are well established and taking the industry by storm. This business have been established for decades and they show no signs of slowing down in their growth. The successful candidate will support the Finance Business Partner and communicate findings to key stakeholders within the business.
What you will need
- To have commenced, and be actively working your way through, your ACCA/CIMA/ACA examinations
- To have an analytic mind-set and be strong on MS Excel (pivots, lookups etc) and equivalent packages.
- You must be an organised individual who is able to adhere to tight deadlines.
- To be a confident communicator with financial and non-financial stakeholders due to the duties you will be required to complete in this role.
What you will gain
- Help in the form of study support to see you through your examinations of your ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification.
- The flexibility of working a hybrid split where you can work from home twice a week
- The progression opportunities within this business are amazing. You are pushed to achieve your best and you are provided with some fantastic company benefits.
- You will gain the exposure of working in an industry leading, global business whilst you study for your accounting qualifications.
This Finance Analyst position provides a fantastic opportunity to hit the ground running and gain some great exposure from qualified seniors. If this sounds like a good role for you, please contact us.