A large IT services business is currently on the lookout for an analytically focused and out-going FP&A Analyst to come and join their team over in Solihull.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to come and join a brilliant team working alongside a fantastic FP&A Manager. This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to engage with the wider business and broaden your horizons.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a driven and out-going professional who is keen to take that next step in their career and really advance himself or herself within a business. We are looking for a part qualified or a finalist in ACCA/CIMA for this role and study support will be provided.
- Have previous experience in the full P&L being able to analyse and present this information across the business.
- Be able to provide detailed forecasts and analysis to enable key business decision-making going forward.
- Be able to effectively identify and reduce risks across the business and be proactive in contribution to new ways to maximise efficiency.
- Be a keen and motivated person who is either part qualified (some exams taken) or a finalist in your ACCA / CIMA qualification.
What you will receive
- Have the flexibility to work both from the offices in Solihull and from you home.
- Have the study support scheme for you to complete your chosen qualification.
- Be working for a reputable business where you will be able to gain wider exposure across the business.
- Be working alongside a dedicated a supportive FP&A Manager who is keen to support and guide your progression.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a driven and highly analytical professional who had the drive and confidence to work in fast-paced and driven environment. Please get in touch to find out more.