A large manufacturing business in Coventry is currently on the lookout for a Finance Analyst to come and join a growing and dynamic team, where you will be able to enhance your skills and build new relationships across the wider business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and dedicated Finance Analyst who is keen to take that next step forward in their career and move into a commercially focused and highly analytical role where you will be able to have a wider exposure to business partners and line managers across the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will be actively studying your ACCA/CIMA qualification, someone who has previous experience in an analytical role and is able to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Have previous experience in providing detailed analysis across financial and non-financial departments, within manufacturing is ideal but not essential.
- Have strong working knowledge of MS Excel including Vlook ups and Pivot tables as a minimum.
- Have previous experience within complex budgeting and forecasting processes being able to both produce and communicate them in detail.
- Be part-qualified or actively studying your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
What you will receive
- Have access to a comprehensive study support package in order to complete your studies.
- Be working for a dynamic team and be able to build strong relationships across the wider business.
- Have the ability to work from both your home and their offices in Coventry.
- Be able to gain a wider level of exposure and expand your career in large and growing business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an analytically minded and forward thinking individual who is keen to showcase their skill set and expand upon it. If you are interested in this role, please get in touch