A leading distribution business is currently on the lookout for a skilled FP&A Analyst to come and join their outgoing and expanding team in Walsall.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified, analytically minded finance analyst to come and join and progressive and forward thinking team. This opportunity will offer the successful candidate the chance to gain wider exposure to the finance team as well and being able to build lasting relationships with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience working in a similar fast-paced finance function, someone who has experience in end-to-end FP&A and has been heavily involved in the budgeting and forecasting processes for a large finance function. You will also be actively studying towards your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- You will be a part-qualified or studying finance analyst with a personable and driven attitude.
- Have previous experience in budgeting, forecasting as well as producing monthly performance analysis.
- Be an effective and clear communicator in order to build lasting relationships with both financial and non-financial stakeholders, being able to explain detailed reports to ensure a level of understanding.
- Have knowledge or experience with implementing or supporting the implementation of new reporting tools and have strong technical accounting skills.
What you will receive
- Have access to a full study support package in order for you to complete your chosen ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- Be able to work on a hybrid basis from both your home and the office in Walsall.
- Be working for a leading business where you will be able to progress in your career and utilise your built up skill set.
- Be a part of an outgoing and supportive team environment where you will be able to progress and enhance your career within a leading industry.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a data driven and analytically minded finance professional who is keen to put their best foot forward and progress in a leading business. if you would like to find out more, please get in touch.