Due to prolific growth, Mitchell Adam currently has the pleasure of assisting our leading Manufacturing client with the on boarding of a Finance Analyst. Situated idyllically in Cannock, the successful candidates will be joining a large, bustling finance department and building crucial non-finance stakeholders to streamline processes, interpret and present key finance data.
The successful candidate for this position will be gaining unrivalled exposure working directly underneath a qualified FP&A Lead to provide critical business support to a wide breadth of internal departments. Vitally, you will be guiding budget holders analysing forecast v budgets, modelling and analysing cost bases to efficiently prepare key finance documents to present to senior team members and steer business decisions with impact and confidence.
- Will be actively studying for you professional qualification in either ACCA or CIMA, or QBE.
- Have proven experience compiling accounts, and crucially forecasts and budgets.
- Be analytically minded and have confidence in your spreadsheet skillset to Excel in the role.
- Want progression in the role and business, as growth is making this available to the team.
What you will receive
- Work directly underneath a qualified Accountant, able to write off on your experience and give you niche sector exposure.
- Receive study support for your professional qualifications.
- Work from the office three times a week.
- Have access to a plethora of other benefits such as discounts, great annual leave and pension.
This is a stellar opportunity for a commercially minded finance professional to make an impact creating processes and informing senior stakeholders with your analysed board pack. If this is the challenge for you, please apply now to avoid missing out.