Our client, a nationally recognised and highly successful retail business, is on the search for an enthusiastic Finance Analyst to assist with operations. This company is paving the way in this industry and offer some very attractive benefits for their employers to enjoy whilst they are working in their roles.
The successful candidate will give financial support to operational leadership teams and report directly to the Finance Business Partner. You will support the Finance Business Partner in commercial decision making tasks and provide the outcome to operation directors. This Finance Analyst role provides a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing and dynamic business, as well allowing you the potential to progress into a Finance Business Partner position.
What is required
- Be a determined individual who has an eagerness to progress within the role. You should have the same determined attitude towards your ACCA/CIMA studies and be in the process of completing them.
- Due to the environment of the workplace you should be results driven and have the organisational skills to adhere to strict deadlines.
- To be highly proficient using Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) and equivalent packages.
- You should be an excellent communicator and be able to build great working relationships with various stakeholders.
What you will receive
- You will have access to a hybrid working pattern where you are required to be in the office 2 days a week.
- Study support, should you require it, to assist you with the completion of your ACCCA/CIMA studies. You will also be allocated the necessary days off to sit your exams.
- You will gain the exposure of working in an industry leading, global business whilst you study for your accounting qualifications.
- The progression opportunities within this business are fantastic. You are pushed to achieve your best and you are provided with some fantastic company benefits to acknowledge your hard work.
This Finance Analyst role is a great opportunity to gain invaluable exposure within a globally recognised retail company, and work alongside experienced professionals. If this Finance Analyst role sounds of interest to you, please contact us.