Due to rapid organic growth, Mitchell Adam continue to have the pleasure of exclusively sourcing for a Finance Analyst to join our large and internationally renowned Property Management firm, operating nationally out of the Birmingham office. Joining a large and highly regarded client finance team, you will be undertaking a bespoke role giving you incredible further exposure in financial reporting, management accounts and business partnering.
No two days in this role will look the same, and the lucky candidate that finds themselves successful will get fantastic training from industry experts to insure the new technicalities are understood to help you into the sector. Coming into the role, you will be assigned a portfolio of clientele to complete complex reporting on their properties. This role suits a confident individual that enjoys client facing and building relationships. However, a technical skill set is also needed, as you will be producing statements, creating budgets and forecasts and reconciling balance sheets.
- Have prior exposure to prepayments, accruals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Be a part qualified accountant in ACCA/CIMA with a view to become qualified.
- Have confidence in your style of communication, as you will be speaking with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, of which could be outside of finance.
- Ideally, have previous experience in the property sector, though desired this isn’t essential.
What you will receive
- Be offered outstanding training from the best-qualified managers in the industry, that will allow you to easily transition into a new sector.
- Have access to study support to continue your finance qualifications and qualify with the business.
- Progress in the business, with consistent business growth, opportunities are always afforded to those looking to take a step up in responsibility and position.
- Have access to an industry leading package including health care, WFH and various employee support schemes.
This opportunity is optimal for an industry or practice accountant looking for a change where they will be able to see the immediate impact of their work whilst building valuable relationships. If you feel you’re the candidate we are looking for, please apply now to avoid missing out.