Based in Redditch, our household name client is currently looking to on board a Finance Analyst into their massive retail accounts function. The successful candidate will be an outgoing trailblazer wanting to leave their mark on a corporate function by implementing their own ideas and conducting timely and accurate analysis. This huge business will give the candidate an opportunity to discover the wider business in time.
The successful candidate will be working to support the operational leadership teams, responsible for a number of national sites. Reporting directly into the Finance Business Partner, your role will be in the front seat of assessing and addressing operational performance improvements through thorough BI analysis. You will get exposure to cost and working with non-financial stakeholders too.
- Be a results driven trail blazer that can bring a high level of energy into the team and question current processes for room for improvement.
- Ideally, you will have had prior exposure to the analysis of budgets or forecasts, and posting accrued and prepaid income.
- Prior experience within a retail accounts environment would be beneficial, to understand the complexities of stock accounting.
- You must be able to implement Pivot tables in Excel, and the creation of Macros would be desirable.
What you will receive
- You will receive study support to continue the progress in your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- Receive a large discount at all stores, as well as discounts on everyday goods, and a cycle to work scheme.
- Work a hybrid split, with two days in the office in Redditch and three from home.
- Get a wide breath of exposure across multiple business divisions, giving you the opportunity to progress within the role and the business.
This is a standout opportunity for candidates with an analytical mind that would like to progress in a large business. If you’re looking for the support of a great manager in a consistently growing business then this could be for you. Apply now to avoid missing out.