A national services business is currently on the lookout for a motivated and outgoing Finance Analyst to come and join their growing team in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fast-paced and analytically minded individual who is keen to add value and work closely with senior management and key project progression. This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to build strong relationships with the wider business and the chance to progress/ complete your ACCA/CIMA qualifications.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who has working in a similar analyst position, someone who is familiar with MS Excel and has experience in key process improvements.
- Have experience in working within a fast-paced finance function and be able to communicate your work effectively to senior management through the business both inside and outside of finance.
- Have a clear drive to complete your ACCA/CIMA qualification and progress within the role.
- Have demonstrable experience in process improvements and key project work across the wider business.
- Be a personable and strong communicator who is both analytically minded and results driven.
What you will receive
- Have access to a hybrid-working pattern having the ability to work partly from home and their offices based in Birmingham.
- Be able to gain a wider level of exposure and develop you role throughout your time with this established and growing business.
- Be joining a social and driven team who will offer key support and guidance.
- Have the support to compete your chosen qualification.
This Finance Analyst role is an exciting and unique opportunity for a focused and determined candidate who is looking to enhance their existing skill set and progress further within a fantastic organisation. If you are interested in this role, please get in touch.