Our client is on the hunt for a hard-working and part-qualified Finance Analyst to join their large manufacturing business that is located in Telford. This business is leading in its field and because of that, it offers great exposure and opportunities to the successful candidate.
This Finance Analyst position is an amazing way to gain valuable exposure in industry whilst also completing your studies. You will be responsible for completing monthly reconciliations to general ledger balances, communicating with financial and non-financial stakeholders, and assisting with the preparation of quarterly as well as annual budgets.
- Be studying for your ACCA/CIMA qualifications and have the organisational skills to complete them alongside working to a high level in industry.
- You need to have great communication skills and be confident as you will be required to communicate with various stakeholders and present month end projects to senior management.
- Experience in the manufacturing/automotive sector is required as background knowledge provides the foundations for this role.
- Be highly organised and possess strong analytic skills so you are able to stay on top of heavy workloads and work in fast-paced environments.
What you will receive
- This Finance Analyst position will give you the exposure of working with a global brand who supply the materials to huge business’s worldwide and complete their work to very high standards.
- The flexibility of hybrid working which may assist you with the completion of your qualifications by saving commute time.
- The business pride themselves on taking responsibility so you can expect the same to apply to this position, where you will be trusted to complete your duties
- The access of working on high level projects and doing this alongside senior members within the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get great exposure a giant business that is leading its industry and is globally represented. You will cover a nice range of different duties and be able to learn from experienced and qualified colleagues. If you are interested in this Finance Analyst role for our well established client, please contact us.