A leading services business is currently on the lookout for a skilled and driven Finance Analyst to come and join their social and growing team over in Walsall.
This exciting opportunity for a detail orientated and analytically minded individual has previous experience working within a compliance driven and fast-paced environment. The deal candidate for this role will part qualified in their ACCA/CIMA and have strong communication and MS Excel skills.
This role will offer a wide range of exposure to key projects throughout the business and will play a key part in the controls and compliance projects and continuous improvements for the wider team.
- Have previous experience in liaising with a large and fast-paced team to improve understanding on key process improvements and compliance procedures.
- Have previous experience in dealing with external auditors, resolving queries and support development.
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to organise your own workload and delegate effectively.
- Be part qualified/ studying your ACCA/ CIMA qualification with the keen drive to complete your qualification.
What you will receive
- Have access to a flexible hybrid-working pattern from their offices in Walsall and from home.
- Receive full study support in order to complete your chosen qualification.
- Be working for a leading organisation who offer various opportunities such as; volunteering, community support days, mental health support and more!
- Have on-going training and support from a social and passionate team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outgoing Finance Analyst who is keen to expand their existing skill set and gain wider amounts of exposure in a fast-paced environment. If you’re interested in this role, please do get in touch.