A business specialising in asset management and engineering services is on the search for a Finance Analyst who is hard-working, supportive, and confident.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an industry-leading business, where skills can be developed, and invaluable experience can be gained.
The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills and will be working with members of the Business Partnering team. They should also be accurate, organised, and be used to working to high standards. Duties within this role will include report generation for senior management, supporting continuous improvement projects, and manipulating large sets of data.
- Have a high attention to detail in fast-paced environments and have exposure to month-end accounts.
- Being educated to a degree level and/or currently undergoing additional accounting qualifications is desirable, but not required.
- Be a confident and outgoing individual who has excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be liaising with various stakeholders across the business.
- Be highly proficient in MS Excel (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, PIVOT TABLES).
What you will receive
- Experience working closely with Business Partner’s to support operations in budget management, where the revenue is >120m annually.
- Be part of a team that pride themselves on being persistently innovative and trustworthy.
- Great exposure to develop and improve your current skill set by working with qualified individuals.
- Gain experience from a business that is leading its industry and will offer study support for ACCA/CIMA qualifications.
This position provides a great opportunity for an individual to become a part of a large and experienced team that constantly motivate and support one another. Someone who is proactive and excited to develop their career further is desirable for this role. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact us.