A well-established and growing distribution business in Wolverhampton is currently on the lookout for a commercially minded Finance Analyst to come and join their social and outgoing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and passionate candidate who is progressing with their ACCA/CIMA qualifications and wants to develop their career long-term within a leading business.
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong MS Excel skills knowledge of Power BI as well being a strong minded and adaptable individual having worked in a fast-paced finance function.
- Strong communicator as well as competent on MS Excel including Vlook-ups and Pivot tables.
- Previous experience working within a similar fast-paced finance function and be able to liaise with various stakeholders throughout the business.
- Be adaptable to new implementations and tools and have experience in assisting with CI improvements.
- Be working your way through either ACCA/CIMA with the clear drive to complete your qualification and progress.
What you will receive
- Have the ability to plan your future development and progression within a UK leading business.
- Have access to a generous bonus scheme on top of high street discounts.
- Receive full study support in order to complete your chosen qualification.
- Have access to a hybrid working pattern enabling you to work partly from their offices and from home.
This is a fantastic role for a skilled Finance Analyst who is commercially minded, adaptable and driven. Someone who is keen to take that next career step and develop their career in a business long-term. If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch.