A global manufacturing business is currently on the lookout for a Finance Analyst to come and join their growing team over in Telford.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a routine focused and analytically minded Finance Analyst with a results driven mind-set. Someone who is focused and keen to get involved in new and upcoming projects throughout the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an excel whizz! Someone who had experience in tracking costs as well as budget and purchase orders. This successful candidate will work closely with an established Management Accountant and the Financial Controller.
- Have strong MS Excel skills and be able to log and manipulate large data volumes.
- Have experience working within a routine focused and fast-paced analyst role.
- Have knowledge of costing and tracking this against budget and purchase orders.
- Be working towards your ACCA/CIMA qualification with the clear drive to complete your qualification.
What you will receive
- Have access to a flexible working pattern with an early Friday finish.
- Be working alongside a skilled team who will support in your growth and development throughout the business.
- Be working for a global organisation who are only on the up and who collaborate with some of the largest brands in the world.
- Have access to the company’s study support scheme in order to complete your chosen qualification.
This role is a great opportunity for a Finance Analyst who is looking to get their foot with a well-established business and both show case and built upon their skill set. If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch.