My client, a specialist retail giant that has been growing organically for years, is on the lookout for a part qualified finance analyst, to join the head office accounting team based in South Birmingham. The role is available due to the growth the business is experiencing, and will give the successful candidate fantastic exposure in stock accounting down the line.
The successful candidate will be joining a bespoke arm of the business, with the intention of providing accurate and timely management information to the operations team, ensuring that their costs are controlled and challenging process inefficiencies. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to get their foot in the door with a large business, and support a business partner with commercial decisions.
- This role requires a good level of technical skill in Excel (the ability to create pivot tables) and ideally SAP, but this is not essential.
- You will be a confident and motivated individual, interested in interrogating financial processes and balance sheets.
- Ideally, you will be a part qualified individual, eager to finish your ACCA/CIMA.
- Experience interrogating data sets and creating reports is desirable.
What you will receive
- You will receive study support, to continue with your professional qualifications.
- Be able to work from home three times a week, and have a plethora of colleague benefits such as discounts bonuses.
- The successful candidate will get great exposure working alongside a qualified business partner.
- You will have the ability to grow and progress within the position as you complete exams, and transition to other roles in the business.
This opportunity lends itself to a keen studier, looking to fly thorough their exams and make an impression. The role will not be available long, so please apply now to avoid missing out!