A national services business is currently on the lookout for an experienced Finance Analyst to come and join their established team in Wolverhampton.
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially minded and results driven candidate who is keen to take their skill set to the next step, someone who can work with a dedicated and fast-paced team in a role where you will be able to gain a new level of exposure to the wider business.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong communicator and be a keen student of ACCA or CIMA with a clear drive to complete your qualification and progress in your career.
- Provide detailed financial analysis and MI reports, being able to communicate these to both finance and non-finance member of the business.
- Have previous experience in month-end reporting along with both detailed and accurate budgeting and forecasting.
- Have strong IT skills especially MS Excel being able to produce Vlook-ups and Pivot tables.
- Have proven experience in working alongside various departments under strict deadlines and still provide key and detailed reports.
What you will receive
- Have the ability to work from both their offices in Wolverhampton and from your home on a hybrid-working pattern.
- Have access to a comprehensive study support scheme that will allow you to complete your chosen qualification.
- Have access to various company discounts on both in house services and retail.
- Have the ability to up-skill yourself and gain exposure to the more commercial side of a business.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a process driven and outgoing Finance Analyst who is eager to take their career to the next step within a business and complete their ACCA/ CIMA qualification. If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch.