A great entry-level role has become available in a growing property business based in the Birmingham City Centre. This exciting position will be working as part of a team to manage a range of properties (tenants and landlords) to ensure that all their finances are taken care of and processed correctly. We are ideally looking for people who are immediately available who are eager to gain some finance or property experience.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing rent payments for a portfolio of properties, ensuring that unpaid rent is chased and that accurate records are kept. You will also assist with allocating the rent to the correct property as it hits the bank accounts. Additionally, you will look after any queries related to the finances of the property and some other ad-hoc queries about the property/tenancy. This position is a temporary role to begin with, with a very strong chance of turning permanent!
- Must have some work experience in a Customer Service role.
- Be a strong communicator with excellent telephone manner as this role will require you to be speaking with tenants and landlords on the phone.
- Be immediately available
- Have strong attention to detail as this role will require you to be working with lots of moving parts and to be working with lots of details for a range of properties all at once.
What you will receive
- The opportunity to get your foot in the door within an amazing property business for an exciting entry-level role.
- A competitive entry level salary within a professional services business based in the Birmingham City Centre.
- To work for a business that offer an exceptional training programme.
- Opportunity for hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days from home).
If you have customer service experience and are looking to get a career started then please submit your application now to find out more about this role!