We are looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to fill a role based in Birmingham. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant finance function. You will be trusted with significant responsibility, as you cover all aspects of the purchasing department.
You will report directly to the Finance Manager and liaise with all relevant departments within the business to ensure you have communicated information efficiently. A key focus will be support the accounts receivable team, chasing late payments and managing relationships with stakeholders.
- Possess the confidence and initiative to work in a fast- paced environment with tight deadlines and be trusted with a number of duties
- Have experience within similar role and have the ability to demonstrate comfort in using accounting systems
- Proficient in Excel and other MS products with a high level of attention to detail that will assist you in generating accurate data
- Strong communication skills that will allow you to build instant rapport with internal and external stakeholders
What you will receive
- Enjoy a role that will push and challenge you and will help you work to your strengths while actively developing your skill set
- Gain the responsibility of assisting with vital decisions, implementing new procedures and managing your own workload
- Work within a team that values your professional and personal development have a positive impact on the business performance
- Enjoy modern and vibrant offices as well as impressive benefits including staff discount on high street products
If you are looking to join a forward thinking, business that are leaders within their sector then please apply now!