Mitchell Adam is working with an exciting new client to find them a rounded and experienced Management Accountant to join them in their Warwick office. The main focus of this position is to complete the year end accounts as well as some other management accountant duties.
You will also be responsible for supporting your team around you which consist of 8 individuals. The feedback and support that you provide to your team will represent work that is put out and therefore making you the main driver of it.
What you will need
– To be an experienced Management Accountant and have completed both management accounts end to end and year end accounts.
– To be a positive and motivated individual to enable you to support the team around you in the best way.
– To be strong using MS Excel (pivots, vlookups etc) and experience in using xero/IRIS is desired.
– To be an organised individual who can adhere to deadlines and who is personable.
What you will receive
– Fantastic exposure working along like-minded individuals.
– The opportunity to use your current skill set and hit the ground running in a role where you can also build upon it.
– Study support, if you require it, to see you through your ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualifications.
– The opportunity to work with talented, experienced, and qualified individuals who are very supportive, creating a lovely working environment.
This is a great opening for someone to get stuck into a role and work closely with various stakeholders. If this Management Accountant role sounds like a good opportunity for you, please contact us.