Our client is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team in Solihull and complete their Management Accounts end to end. You will have great exposure in this role where you can have full authority over the management account pack.
You will report directly to the Finance Director and work within a small finance team, helping the Assistant Management Accountant and a couple of transactional colleagues if they need it. You will be assisting the Finance Director in key tasks and provide them with accurate financial and non-financial information. Some of the duties of this role include balance sheet reconciliations, preparing and inputting accruals & prepayments, and preparing the budgets and forecasts.
What you will need
- Experience in working autonomously as well as in a team environment in Management Accountant roles.
- To be an organised individual with timescales and deadlines as well as having high attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Strong skills on Excel (pivots, vlookups, formulas) and be able to explain variances from budgets that you have discovered following analysis of data.
- To have experience working in an SME environment and be an excellent communicator.
What you will receive
- Fantastic exposure as this business is having great success and will offer progression opportunities to grow their team in suit with rapidly-growing profits.
- A great culture in your office environment, this is a lovely team who you will work alongside.
- To be able to utilise your current skill set and have full authority of the management account pack.
- The ability to hit the ground running in this role as you are able to put your own mark on it.
This Management Accountant role provides the perfect opportunity for an experienced/QBE candidate to have some fantastic exposure opportunities. If this sounds like a role that you would be suited to, please contact us.