Mitchell Adam have recently put pen to paper to continue their collaboration with a UK High-Street Chain, this organisation has been a stable of British High-Streets for over three decades, and are now looking to expand their team in Solihull by bringing on an experienced Finance Analyst into their modern and sleek offices. Their offices are accessible by bus, train and by car due to their free on-site parking. They are looking for an individual who has at least one year of experience as they are aiming for this candidate to hit the ground running.
This organisation has carefully honed their reputation for a number of years, they have managed to succeed by prioritising their employees. Our client is always looking for ways to improve employee welfare, in the past few years they have introduced a hybrid working style, they provide a fantastic study support package for aspiring chartered accountants, and they even arrange quarterly work away-days to cities across Europe. As an experienced Finance Analyst, you will be completing duties such as constructing financial models, analysing data and producing reports for senior management and using historical date to forecast future performances.
- To be currently studying an accounting qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or ACA or to have already completed a portion of the exams in one of these qualifications.
- To have at least one year of experience in a finance analyst position, or to at least been in an accounting role where you have completed very similar duties.
- To be energetic and charismatic, in this position you will be presenting your findings to senior management and directors, this will require a fantastic level of confidence and communication skills.
- To be aspirational, this organisation are seeking a candidate who is seeking to become chartered, there are avenues for progression for a candidate who is willing to go the extra mile to obtain them.
You Will Receive
- An opportunity to work for an established organisation, one that truly cares about their employees and provides a fantastic benefits package.
- A very fair and competitive salary, one that comes with the option to work in a hybrid style once you have finished your probationary period.
- The chance to work closely with senior management and directors, this will greatly improve your avenues for progression.
- Brushing shoulders with senior management will also help you gain exposure to senior responsibilities, this will improve your already impressive ability but will also look fantastic on your CV.
An established High-Street chain are seeking and Experienced Finance Analyst to join their team in Solihull, they are seeking an individual who is looking to become chartered and will reward this with a fantastic study support package. This role will be filled shortly so please apply if you are interested.