Mitchell Adam are excited to announce their new collaboration with a UK manufacturing organisation, who are looking to add an Experienced Credit Controller to their branch in Wolverhampton. This organisation are looking to bolster their Credit Control team, by bringing on an individual who has at least one year of experience into their team.
In this role you will be chasing debt, this could be via email or over telephone. Due to the nature of the role, you will need to have a strong sense of resilience, and fantastic communication skills. You will be working closely with a team of experienced Credit Controllers, who will be helping you complete your tasks and collecting lost revenue. The organisation will help train you wherever necessary to ensure you will excel in this role.
- You will need to be either immediately available or on a one week notice period.
- As the role is an Experienced Credit Controller, you will need at least one year of experience in this role.
- You will need a fantastic communication skills as you will be interacting with internal and external stakeholders throughout your time in this role.
- You will need a strong sense of resilience as collecting aged debt can be particularly difficult.
You will receive
- A very fair and competitive salary.
- The option to work in a hybrid style once you finish your probationary period in this role.
- The opportunity to work in a fantastic team who are all looking to improve their ability in this role.
- The chance to work closely with senior management and gain exposure to senior duties.
Our client are looking to bring an Experienced Credit Controller into their team in Wolverhampton, the successful candidate will need to have worked in Credit Control or Accounts Receivable in their career in order to be able to complete the role effectively. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.