Our client is an expanding UK high-street chain, an organisation who has become a household name over the last decade. The organisation are looking to bring on an Experienced Accounts Assistant to join their branch in Solihull. The team has expanded alongside the company, and they are looking to continue bringing talented and engaging accounting professionals into their office near Birmingham International Airport.
There is an opportunity here for an aspirational individual to start working closely with a team of accounting professionals. There will be room for growth and progression in this role, the organisation you will be working for cares deeply about training their staff to an excellent level, and will do the same with any new candidate that is successful in their application. In this role, as an Experienced Accounts Assistant, you will be expected to complete duties that cover both the Purchase and Sales Ledger, you will be representing the organisation so a sense of professionalism is essential.
- You will need to be either immediately available, or on at most a one week notice period.
- To have at least one year of experience in an accounting position, this experience will be relied upon in this role.
- To have excellent communication skills and a key eye for detail is required in a role that involves interacting with various internal and external stakeholders.
- To have a strong work ethic is essential in this role, you will be working closely in a team who will rely on your high productivity.
You will receive
- A very generous benefits package that includes free private GP appointments.
- A fair and competitive salary, one that also comes with the opportunity to work in a hybrid style if you were to be taken on permanently at the end of your time in this role.
- The opportunity to gain exposure to senior duties and improve your ability in this role.
- The chance to brush shoulders and interact closely with senior management who will improve your career avenues.
Our client are looking for an Experienced Accounts Assistant to join their talented team in Solihull, the successful candidate will gain incredible experience and will have a fantastic time in this role. This position will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.