A global manufacturing & engineering business require an assured Divisional Finance Manager to oversee and improve the performance of operational sites across EMEA and US regions, as well as assume full responsibility for the provision of commercial analysis designed to drive profitability across the division.
Reporting to a Division Finance Director in a senior leadership role for the business and managing a team of 3 in the FP&A function, your team will be responsible for analysing results from across the division and translating this into effective business strategy for senior operations managers. You will also lead the budgeting process across the division, deliver and consolidate regular and accurate financial reporting, lead and manage ad-hoc projects as per business requirements (usually centred on improvements that can be made to processes, reporting and performance) and monitor / improve effective controls for the business.
You will work closely with the FD of the division in generally forming and enforcing an appropriate strategic direction designed to drive continued profitability at an operational level, and will also be charged with developing a highly effective team to support this objective.
What is required
- Be fully qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with considerable post-qualified experience gained in financial planning & analysis
- Have proven influencing skills to help improve relationships and results at multiple remote locations across the division, as well as being able to explain complex ideas and strategy in relatable terms to non-finance people
- Be a driven, talented and assertive communicator with the ability to credibly contribute at an exec/board level within a large business
- Have worked with SAP (or similar ERP) with an understanding of Sarbanes Oxley (SOx) reporting and controls
What you will receive
- A unique opportunity to be heavily involved in the strategic and commercial operations of a an entire division for this global group
- Enjoy great opportunities to develop and progress your career towards Exec level in a large, global business
- Receive excellent benefits and a market-leading salary
This is an ideal opportunity for an assured senior finance professional to enjoy a great opportunity of having a meaningful and significant influence on the commercial success and profitability of an entire division – with genuine opportunities to progress within the group following notable success in this role.