My client has an exciting opportunity for a candidate from a Customer Service background to join their team on a permanent basis for a Trainee Credit Controller position. In this predominantly telephone-based role, you will be responsible for managing a relationship with various internal stakeholders, taking payments and updating reports.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident telephone communicator to join the world of Credit Control, within a business that will fully support your studies towards a Credit Management qualification, and offer a unique an exciting training opportunity to become a fully fledged Credit Controller.
- Must have some work experience in a Customer Service role, ideally telephone based
- Strong level of MS Excel
- Be able to work in the office 5 days per week- this is a full time office based role
- Be an exceptional communicator, with the ability to build relationships with all types of people with ease
What you will receive
- An exceptional training opportunity in Credit Control, with full study support to complete your CICM qualification should you wish
- A supportive and personable team environment with a grown-up attitude- this is not a target and KPI driven environment
- Excellent staff retention rates
- Free on-site parking, 33 days holiday, a very lucrative profit-share bonus scheme
If you have experience in a Customer Service or telephone-based role and are seeking a career path within Credit Control where you can gain full training and study support, please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place immediately.