My client is a growing distribution company and they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. Working amongst a small and supportive credit function, this is an excellent opportunity for an already experienced Credit Controller to use their initiative and really go the extra mile to demonstrate their capabilities for the endless promotion opportunities that will come your way.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be managing a ledger of SME clients with a high volume of transactions at a low a value, so being able to work under some pressure and at speed would be advantageous in this role.
- At least 3 year’s experience within a Credit Control position
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Be a natural people person with an exceptional ability to build relationships with all types of people
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel; ideally to include Pivot Tables and V Look Up
What you will receive:
- A market-leading holiday allowance of 36 days per year
- A fun and friendly team with regular social events and a work hard play hard mentality!
- Free on site parking, hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 at home), flexible working hours
- Really exciting opportunities for development and progression within this ambitious and rapidly expanding business
If you are an experienced Credit Controller seeking a position within a business where you can expand upon your existing Credit Control skill set then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place next week!